All businesses need some form of tech support. Unfortunately, not all businesses can afford having their own I.T. department, however the Computer Guild’s Business Support is here for that reason.
Business owners understand the advantage of having I.T. issues taken care of correctly the first time and being preemptive about future issues. They appreciate having someone on their team that can anticipate issues before they arise and make the changes necessary to avoid them. When issues do occur, your I.T. team will move quickly and treat the situation with urgency and does not stop until everything is functioning again.
The Computer Guild specializes in being that I.T. department for small to midsize businesses. Our team integrates within your environment and becomes available to your employees as a help-desk department.
Some of the responsibilities our team would handle for your company include:
- Help-desk support
- Answer calls from all users regarding issues they have with their systems
- Resolve problems remotely when possible to minimize downtime
- Onsite resolution same day or next day depending on the sensitivity of the issue
- Server and Network management
- Installing server systems onsite or remotely
- Setup third party software needed to operate your business
- Redundant backup systems on and off site
- Setup firewall and security systems on your network
- Email, mobility, and file sharing
- We offer flexible solutions to connectivity and mobility
- Partnering with Google and Microsoft to offer you the best platform that suits your needs
- We have extensive experience with Google Apps for Work and Microsoft Exchange Online
- Setup VPN tunnels for secure offsite file access and Hyper-V connections
- Network Installation
- Our team has extensive experience installing low voltage wiring in new buildings and rewiring existing buildings
- Design and setup WiFi systems and including securing private and public SSIDs (connections)
- Implementation of VLANs to help secure your network and prioritize traffic
- Internet connections and phone systems
- We partner with local and national telecommunications companies to help provide you the right solutions that suit your needs for Internet connectivity and phone systems
- Experienced in traditional and VoIP phone system installations, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades
- Security and Surveillance
- Setup of NVR and DVR systems
- Setup of electronic lock security door systems
- Key-less entry
- Keypad panel entry
Although our services are available at a competitive hour by hour rate for businesses that we haven’t worked with before, we prefer to establish an ongoing relationship with our business clients by providing them with Service Plans. Our Service Plans allow for our engineers to do the following:
- Assign your business a point of contact on our team that has experience and knowledge of your I.T. needs
- Establish procedures for your employees to access our help-desk services
- Survey your systems and networks and document a full inventory of your equipment
- Obtain and secure config files (internal settings) for all networking equipment for same day swap of equipment in the event of failure
- Establish best practices scenarios for your employees to work with systems and report failures
- Implement security updates to your systems remotely and after hours to avoid interrupting your operations
- Run routine maintenance and system checks
- Setup and test backup and recovery procedures
At the end of the day, we are here to answer the odd questions and advise you on new systems, solutions, and technologies.
Contact Us today for rates and quotes.